Customizing Your Order Form and other E-commerce Configurations
You can customize your Order Form, as well as add a "Thank You" message, a Return Policy, enable Product Reviews, set Abandoned Cart Reminder, customize Store Labels, set the Measurement units, and more.
To customize and configure your E-commerce:
- In the Editor, click on Pages.
- Locate your E-commerce page and click the Edit button next to it.
- Click on the Settings tab, then click Configuration from the drop-down.
To customize your Order Form:
- Click on the Customize Order Form tab.
- Choose and enable the information you want to add to your form, such as phone, zip/postal code, company name, shipping address fields or digital form, show a checkbox to accept terms and privacy and a checkbox to subscribe to your mailing list.
- You can add more fields in Extra Form Fields, such as date, number, additional checkbox, etc. After adding the field, click on the Edit button on it to edit the details. Learn more about the Custom Form Builder.
To configure additional options:
- Related Products - In the Options tab, choose if you want to show three Related Products from the same collection. If the collection does not have enough products, the list of three products will be completed with the store's other products.
- Wish List - In the Options tab, enable Wish List to allow your visitors to add products to it.
- Email Receiver - In the Options tab, add Email Receiver to receive the form messages (restricted to 5 email addresses).
- Custom "Thank You" Message - On the Options tab, add a Custom "thank you" message to display to clients who purchased from you.
- Return Policy - In the Options tab, set your Return Policy message to let your customers know what is your store policy for returning items purchased from you.
- Categories Page Display - In the Options tab, select how you want your products to show on the Categories Page, from the current category only, from subcategories, etc.
- Reviews - In the Options tab, enable Reviews and show the product review option so your clients can write reviews. You can select auto-confirm and all new reviews will display on your product page automatically.
- Abandoned Cart Reminder - In the Options tab, enable Abandoned Cart Reminder to send reminder emails to visitors who abandoned their shopping cart in the process of purchasing from you. Read more about The Abandoned Cart Tool. You can also track the visitors who abandoned their cart through your Form Orders.
- Custom Labels - In the Store Labels tab, you can customize your labels and have different types of labels display in your store. Some of the default labels are "Add To Cart", "Quick View", "Related products", "Out of stock" etc. You can customize them to your needs.
- Measurements - In the Measurements tab, you can set the right measurements to your products, and choose the Weight and Length Measurement units.