Adding and Managing Your Products
Adding and managing the products in your E-commerce is important in order for your visitors to view the available products and purchase from you.
To add products:
- In the Editor, click on Pages.
- Locate your E-commerce page and click on the Edit button next to it.
- Click on the All Products tab to view all your products.
- To add a new product, click on the +Add New Product button.
- In the General tab, enter the Product Name and Description. You can add a Ribbon name, to display as a banner on the product image.
- If you're selling a Digital File, switch the option to ON and upload the file.
- Set the Price of the product, and choose if you want to list the product as On Sale.
- Add Additional Info such as Stock Keeping Unit to refer to the particular stock keeping unit of that product, and Brands or vendors that make the product.
- Upload Images and Videos of your product.
- You can also use the Custom SEO tool to set custom meta tags.
Additional product tools:
- In the Related Products tab, you can choose between Auto (showing products from the same categories of from all products), set Custom related products, or turn the option Off.
- In the More tab, you can set the Minimum and Maximum purchase per order, set the product as Non-taxable, Hide the product review option so your clients won't be able to write reviews, assign products as Bought Together and enable F.A.Q. for the product and add questions.