Creating Your E-commerce
If you are looking to sell online, you can create an E-commerce page to boost your business sales.
To create your E-commerce:
- In the Editor, click on Pages.
- Locate your E-commerce page or add it as a new page, and click on the Edit button next to it.
Here are some of the things you can do:
- Add and Manage Your Products - You can upload as many products as you want, digital files as well, list the product name, description, and set the price. Read more about Adding and Managing Your Products.
- Manage Variants and Inventory - You can let your customers know whether your product is "in stock" or "out of stock" and show different variants of the item you provide. Read more about Managing Variants and Inventory.
- Set Shipping Methods and Tax for Your Products - You can set your shipping methods and the regions you ship to, as well as add a tax to the order. Read more about Setting Shipping Methods and Setting Tax.
- Arrange Your Products in Categories and Subcategories - You can categorize your products to make sure that your store items are managed easily. Read more about Managing Your E-commerce Categories and Subcategories.
- Edit Your E-commerce Homepage Sections - You can Customize your E-commerce Homepage and decide which products and categories you want your customers to see on your store's Homepage. Read more about Editing Your E-commerce Homepage Sections.
- Customize Your E-commerce Design - You can customize your products and categories and have them displayed as you like to suit your needs. Read more about Customizing Your E-commerce Design.
- Customize Your Order Form and other Configurations - You can customize your Order Form and add different fields to it, as well as set a Return Policy, enable Product Reviews and a Wish List, set Custom Labels and Abandoned Cart Reminders, add Measurements, and additional options. Read more about Customizing Your Order Form and other E-commerce Configurations.