Creating and Managing Your Blog
Using the Blog Page you can transform your website into a blog and share your opinions, experiences, stories, or any other information on all kinds of topics.
To manage your Blog:
- In the Editor, click on Pages.
- Locate your Blog page, or add it as a new page, and click on the Edit button next to it.
- In the Posts tab, add a new post by clicking on the +Add New Post button and enter the relevant details, such as Title, Content, Date and Time, Tags, Description, Image, and choose if you want to hide comments from the post.
- You can also use the Custom SEO tool to set custom meta tags.
- In the Settings tab, you can set how your visitors will comment on posts, choose if you want to confirm new comments, show the number of comments, the estimated post read time (calculated automatically by word count), related posts, social media share buttons, and the publish date. You can also choose to show ads on your blog posts with Adsense Advertising and find your RSS Link (the latest posts will be updated in the RSS feed). Read more about how to Show Google AdSense on Your Blog.
- In the Comments tab, you can see a list of all the comments left on your posts, including hidden comments.
- In the Insights tab, you can monitor and analyze received comments on your posts.
- The order in which the posts are displayed is by Date and Time.
- Under the Manage column, clicking on the Three Dots button will allow you to Edit, Duplicate, Preview, or Delete a post.
- Your visitors can subscribe to your blog’s RSS feed in an RSS reader.